I’ve been meme’d by Natalia. This one seems fairly simple, all I have to do is list “six random things about me”… but which six? Lets see how well I can remember myself…
The rules of the “6 Random Things About Me Meme”:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below…)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I can’t skate… but I played hockey for one season when I was seventeen, and I was actually pretty good.
2. When I’m in a conversation and someone asks me about my book or about what I reported on — mostly Internet privacy issues — it takes about five minutes until I sound like a conspiracy theorist. Dare you to ask me about digital surveillance programs.
3. My last name ends with a “t”.
4. I’ve used my own poetry to get laid.
5. I do not react well to police… at all. Just so you know, when you’re stopped by a police officer in Canada “the law does not require you to identify yourself or supply any information, unless the officer gives you a legal reason for making such a request”. And poking one repeatedly in the chest is never a good idea.
6. I cannot remember one full sentence from any book I’ve ever read, or even from any column or article I’ve ever written.
So the next step is to select six six people who will play along, and also pass it along so that eventually it’ll go all the way around the world and one day smack me in the back of the head.
So two more steps and I can go to sleep. Natalia also posted a YouTube of “The Whole of the Moon” to kick off her work week, so I’ll add one as well… to kick off my week of GTA IV and milk drinking activities.